Saturday, September 7, 2019

Time to Start Writing Again

Well, it's been awhile since I've wrote. The last time was our sweet girl's first birthday. Since then I have thought about this blog...my little corner where I do what I love, write!...and I think why dont I keep up? One is just distraction with life, two is just taking the time to do it (I have a problem of starting and not stopping until I finish...I'm such a "finisher" when I start something!) Finishing something that I start with a toddler and homeschooler in the house is close to impossible for me. So I just dont take time to write. Then I've thought, I have a lot to say. I read alot and try to keep learning about pretty much anything! I would love to let everyone know what I'm learning and doing over here! But does anyone want to know what Candace is doing? Am I being prideful or saying "look at me!" Who even reads these words of mine? (Even though multiple people have texted me to tell me how much they enjoy reading my words). I also tend to be super private...so sharing (especially on the internet) just is outside of my comfort zone. I also know that each word we speak or write is important and sometimes I fear that something I say, although I'm no intending, may seem insensitive or even hurtful to someone else by the way I say/write it...never ever would I do that intentionally! So there's that! Then lately as continuing to write has been pressing on my heart, I ask myself, what would I even write about? I listed them and "off the top of my head" 17 things rolled out! Seventeen! They range from Military/Navy/Deployment life to Homeschooling to Creating a Lifegiving Home to Food to My favorite Books and my favorite...My family and our family culture :) and so much more intertwined in those! So here I am. In my very small corner of the blogger world, ready with my thought and ideas to hopefully impart courage (the meaning of encourage) and the wisdom that I'm discovering in life. The title of this blog will continue to be "Grace in our Footsteps" because that has always and will always be perfect for our family. If I dont have grace and love in my steps of life and writing then these words of mine are not worth your reading time!

Love to each one of you,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment