Friday, September 18, 2015

Update and Urgent Prayer Request

I saw my Dr this morning because I ah e had cramping and back pain all night and my bleeding has gotten a lot heavier. The baby has no fluid around him at this point but his little heart was still beating. She said my placenta is abrupting and will completely detach in the next coming days. She is 0% optimistic of anything other than that happening. We are trusting God. God has already used this baby so powerfully even though he is so small but God uses the smallest and the weakest. We have prayed over Isaiah and have given him back to God and praying now that God would just not allow him to suffer. 

We, of course, are heartbroken but we will still trust God and love Him. My Mama told me that when I was born that my Paw-Paw looked at me and said "if God would have made anything more perfect He would have kept it for Himself!" (I have always loved that since I never really knew him because he died when I was really young). But I have thought about it the last few days. God's purpose for Isaiah's life has been fulfilled and now He is taking His perfect little baby back to His arms. 

Please pray for us in this difficult time and that things would happen quickly and easily! 




2 comments: