I hosted a playdate at my house this morning with some new friends that sit at my table in MOPS and it was so much fun. It was exactly what I needed even with like 12 kids running through my house, my soul was filled up with some good conversation and sweet women! I am so thankful!
It has been so rainy here but I am loving it! It's the drizzle kind of rain and I only love it because I don't have to go anywhere and it brought in Fall weather. Fall is my favorite time of year. Maybe it's because my birthday is in October so I'm just made for this time but I love it. My house smells like pumpkin and I managed to make it to Wyoming with 1 piece of my fall decor which happened to be a fake pumpkin! Go me! The last few days I have been cleaning and organizing. I think I have like bear instincts and I'm getting my "den" ready for the winter! LOL!
Just look at these temps...
Sorry Mississippi friends :( I know you are super jealous! I wish that I could bottle it up and send it your way!
Oh yea and this past weekend Walker had a little boy's night. Ok really his mom and dad just went on a date but we had lots of boy fun!
Cailou watching...
Mac-n-Cheese eating...
phone talking to mommy and daddy...NO GIRLS!
Boy talk...
recliner sitting...
and of course a boy's night would not be complete with out jumping on the furniture...
Walker had his 2nd Dentist appointment yesterday and he was such a big boy! He even opened his mouth enough so the Dentist could look at this teeth and see the status on those terrible molars. The bottom ones have come through so now we are just waiting on the top. I think that they are on their way because he chewed on a frozen teething ring for like 30 minutes today!
Anyway, there is our life for this week! All my blessings!
Love,
Candace



No comments:
Post a Comment