Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gettin' Motivation

Love, Fun & Football

So lately I have been on weight watchers and running quite a bit. I have lost 11 lbs. so far. I probably could have lost more by now but I just have one little (or big) problem...I really like to eat! So it's a pretty big challenge for me to lose weight. I have a big goal, now that all the baby weight is off, to get back down to the weight I was when my husband and I got married by the time he graduates Basic Training in July! Can I do it? I hope so. So I figured that a good motivation to really get the ball rolling is to link up with Erin over at lovefunandfootball.com for the month of May for some accountability.

So here are my goals for this month:

Goal #1
to be more serious with my weight watcher points: tracking more consistently and continuing to go to my meetings for motivation.

Goal #2
Eat. Less. Sugar.
Whew! that was painful to write!

Goal #3
To exercise more than my usual 3 days a week. At least 4-5 days a week for 45 minutes.

Goal #4
The result of all this work: to lose 5-7 lbs. Which will add to my already 11 lbs. lost and that will put me at close to the 20 lb. mark where hopefully more people will start noticing!

Pray for me!

Here we go...I will keep you updated!


4 comments:

  1. Here from the linkup. I had a really hard time being honest and tracking everything I ate on myfitnesspal. Once I did, though, I really started seeing results. Great goals! Good luck :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! YOU CAN DO IT! I need to join you on the less sugar battle. I can't wait to see how your rock your goals! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals! Giving up sugar is huge...but so hard! I am trying to cut back on sugar myself. Sounds like you are on the right track with your current weight loss so keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so glad you're linking up with us!!! :) And congrats on the 11 pounds lost already, that is awesome! Eating healthy is SO hard and definitely ALWAYS a battle for me, but I know you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete