Friday, May 15, 2015

5 on Friday!



Linking up today to share 5 on Friday!

ONE:

I know that Mother's Day was Sunday but since I didn't do a Mother's Day Post I thought I would share on this one.


My guys never fail in treating me special. It's just the way my husband is and he is training Walker to be the same way! They both love to serve and see the recipient smiling! So Friday my husband got out of training early and brought me home a Smores Starbucks Frappacino. Yes, you need to go get one now! It was so good! Then Saturday we all woke up with sinus-y head colds so we laid around all day. I was brought my coffee, Bible and breakfast in bed! Sunday I was able to sleep late and I woke up to this blonde haired cutie bringing me a note, hugging my leg and saying "happy mudder's day and I love you!" We went to Church where I was given a rose and then after church was over all the kids gave us a cookie and a card! After church we had lunch with a sweet friend at a really good BBQ place that we found here!

TWO:

We have been reading this book lately and Wow we have had some breakthroughs with our strong little child. We know that God put him together fearfully and wonderfully so we are really focused on directing his heart to godliness so he can be a strong warrior for God! My prayer everyday, "Lord Help Us!" LOL!


THREE:

My favorite snack these days is my husband's homemade popcorn. We stopped buying the bagged popcorn years ago and have been eating the kind that's cooked on the stove. He puts coconut oil in the bottom of the pan and he is pro at knowing when it is finished popping (before it burns). All he does is add salt and it tastes like it comes from the movie theatre! Because we have no babysitter here our date nights consist of eating popcorn in bed and watching Shark Tank. Now that we are able to minimize Walker's getting out of bed 400 times a night we are able to have a laid back popcorn date!



FOUR:

You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy! He loves digging for bugs...rollie pollie's are his favorite! 


FIVE: 

He is loving puzzles these days! He loves trying to figure out how things work and how they go together! Here he is with his finished puzzle that he did all by himself and he was so proud! 


Happy Friday! 

Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment