
Let me just say that this will probably be the shortest 5 on Friday post ever! Our week has been so slow and easy and I'm not complaining! I hope that I can think of 5 highlights! Here goes...
ONE:
I have been trying to teach Walker to swim! He is doing really well to have not been in the pool for quite a while! Surprisingly it is not super hot in Cali yet so we haven't been able to get in the pool (in our neighborhood) until this week...when the water wasn't freezing!
TWO:
Yesterday a few ships came in from deployment so it was very exciting around here. They had been gone for a while, longer than usual and I was really excited for the families getting their loved ones back! I remember how happy I was when W flew in a week before Christmas and our time of being seperated was over. Aaah. The relief. It was 8 months (from May to December) for us and I was able to visit him 3 times (weekend trips) during that time. So I can't even imagine the relief and joy after months of not seeing him at all!
a throwback for you! Oh my heart!
THREE:
We still don't know where we are going in the Fall. It's driving me cray cray. Guess I should get used to it but I'm dying to know. First PCS and I guess I'm excited even though we could stay right here which is also fine with me. I have, however been looking at houses in Virginia and they are so cheap! a lot like Mississippi. We would like to buy again if the bank will let us since we already have a house in WY and we only have 1 income!
But this little house was just so cute and right in our price range!
Yesterday a few ships came in from deployment so it was very exciting around here. They had been gone for a while, longer than usual and I was really excited for the families getting their loved ones back! I remember how happy I was when W flew in a week before Christmas and our time of being seperated was over. Aaah. The relief. It was 8 months (from May to December) for us and I was able to visit him 3 times (weekend trips) during that time. So I can't even imagine the relief and joy after months of not seeing him at all!
a throwback for you! Oh my heart!
THREE:
We still don't know where we are going in the Fall. It's driving me cray cray. Guess I should get used to it but I'm dying to know. First PCS and I guess I'm excited even though we could stay right here which is also fine with me. I have, however been looking at houses in Virginia and they are so cheap! a lot like Mississippi. We would like to buy again if the bank will let us since we already have a house in WY and we only have 1 income!
But this little house was just so cute and right in our price range!
FOUR:
Our Preschool theme this week is about the Ocean. Walker loves learning about the Ocean-paired with the character trait of Diligence. We have had a fun week learning about all things ocean related and most importantly Who created it so tomorrow we are going to SeaWorld! We have been wanting to go for awhile because none of us have ever been and I felt like this was the perfect week!
We are all really excited!
FIVE:
We have family headed our way for the first time since we have been here! We are all so excited! It is Sweet P (W's mama) and Mamatine! They should be here sometime next week!
Hope yall have a great Weekend!
-Candace
Our Preschool theme this week is about the Ocean. Walker loves learning about the Ocean-paired with the character trait of Diligence. We have had a fun week learning about all things ocean related and most importantly Who created it so tomorrow we are going to SeaWorld! We have been wanting to go for awhile because none of us have ever been and I felt like this was the perfect week!
We are all really excited!
FIVE:
We have family headed our way for the first time since we have been here! We are all so excited! It is Sweet P (W's mama) and Mamatine! They should be here sometime next week!
Hope yall have a great Weekend!
-Candace



No comments:
Post a Comment