My sweet Isaiah William,
I cannot believe that you have been in heaven for 10 months today! This day 10 months ago was by far the hardest and sweetest day of my life. I got to see your sweet face, hold your sweet little hands, play with your little feet and look at every perfect part of your little earthly body while your spirtual body was with Jesus. I have never felt more close to heaven than that day. Then we had to say goodbye to your earthly body and "see you soon" to your spiritual body. Someone told me that our earthly days can feel like an eternity when we are waiting for heaven to see the people that have gone before us. That is true. I know you want me to take good care of your brother and point him to the One that you are seeing face to face. I enjoyed my sweet 19 weeks and 2 days with your earthly body inside of me. I will love you forever and ever! I heard this song in the shower the other night and it couldn't have been more perfect to express the words of my heart. One more day, one more time, one more (of watching those precious, california sunsets with you) maybe I'd be satisfied. But then again, I know what it would do, leave me wishing still for one more day with you!
I love you my sweet boy and here is one more day crossed off our calendar to see each other again!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment