Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday Weekend!

Well today I turned the big 3-0! Not sure why I have been stressing about it because I still feel 22...Ha! Sorry that now you have Taylor Swift's "feeling 22" song stuck in your head!

Saturday we did absolutely nothing all day which was great! We stayed in our pj's most of the day until we had to get showers because we had friends coming over! Two of our friends came over with their little boy and we ate taco soup and played a few games. They walked in with a cake and I was like "Awe! you brought me a cake" but no, they were just picking it up because my hubby asked them too! It was an ice-cream brownie batter cake and my mouth was watering for it so bad that I forgot to get a picture before we cut it!

the couch pile-up




Today, My hubs brought me coffee in bed and my friend kept Walker this morning so W and I had some time to ourselves and had lunch together! This afternoon has been spent snuggling with my baby boy and doing laundry (it never stops even on your birthday).



I have a had a really good day!

Thank you to everyone who texted, called and wrote on my Facebook to wish me a Happy Birthday!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment