Monday, October 28, 2013

The Weekend

Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch here that was completely free! They had games, face painting and then you could pick out a free pumpkin to take home! Walker had a blast!



he is much too busy to get good pictures with Mama!


The bean bag toss was his favorite!


Pickin' a Punkin'





Supposed to get only 1 treat bag but he wanted the whole wagon!



chocolate lover


he did not want to wait his turn in the bean bag toss line!









that would be a snickers hanging out of his mouth!




Before the Pumpkin Patch we went to eat lunch and then went to Sams to kill some time. Walker decided to make himself at home!


My hubby got recognized at work because he is just so Great! He is just himself...a giver, a team player, a hard worker, a servant, and so much more but I just have to brag about his sweet notes he got from his director!




I know all of this but I love to see that others see the man that I'm in love with!

Oh, have I mentioned he is a perfect Daddy too! I pray that Walker will always know how blessed he is!


We had a great weekend full of pumpkins, family time, candy, friends over and talking to late at night, church, and small group!


We hope y'all had a Great weekend too!

Love,
Us





No comments:

Post a Comment