The last few days we have been stuck inside because of this huge snow storm that came through. I think the news said that total accumulation was around 17.5 inches! Yea, this is the most snow that we have ever seen! Walker and I now know what "cabin fever" is all about only we renamed it to "the a.p.t. fever" because being snowed in an apartment is much different from a cabin! I would LOVE to be snowed-in, in a cabin! I mean who wouldn't? But we made the best of it anyway...we have eaten plenty of junk food, built forts, watched too much TV, played cars in the kitchen floor and the hallway and used the time to start packing since we close on our house in less than 2 weeks!
the Fort
the steps outside of our apartment after a small batch of snow
this is what we "endured"-it was really beautiful though ;)
I LOVE these trees...I can't wait to see them in the Fall!
We stayed inside ALL day Tuesday!
then Yesterday we braved it and went to Target and the Post Office in 4 wheel drive all the way!
Post Office parking lot
Target's Parking lot
the snow here is so beautiful before it all gets shoveled and trampled through-I love to see it like this where it is so smooth and pretty! This was in an open field!
and a few randoms: the BEST tea ever!
a little lawn mower shopping today! (one of the many things we got rid of before moving)
and I think we have some clear skies for a few days...but still very cold!! Hoping for Spring to start soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment