I missed yesterday on the blog challenge because of the "moving" madness! Today, I have a few moments to actually do this!
Day 2: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)
Even though I didn't have the time to write yesterday I still knew the topic and have been thinking a lot about it.
As you figured out on Day 1; it is very hard for me to talk about myself so this in and of itself...or myself (LOL) is hard for me! But here goes:
Something that I have recently realized as people continue to tell me that I am good at is decorating and organizing. It's kinda funny because once in college I thought that I might pursue interior design but because I was an immature college girl with my head in places that it didn't need to be, I never took the time to try to pursue it. Maybe I will one day :) But I think that I just enjoy being creative and putting things together. It clears my brain and gives me something fun and exciting to think about. I must be organized! My grandaddy used to say "if you put something back where it goes then you will never have to wonder where it's at" and even though he was my step-grandaddy and I didn't have his physical blood in me, I still turned out so much like him!
Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable
1. Loud noises- I suppose it has to do a lot with my past but I get really uncomfortable with loud noises. I know that is so random but specifically, people yelling or clanging things, accidentally breaking something or slamming doors (even if not on purpose) makes my whole body tense up.
2. Hard mattresses
3. Turtlenecks
4. Flat pilllows
5. High-heels-I am not a "heels" girl
6. Completely quiet places (except at nap-time...ha)
7. being in the spotlight or talking in front of people
Ok so there you go...hope you learned a little bit more about my simple self!
Happy Friday!
Candace

No comments:
Post a Comment