Ok so really the park is basically in our backyard so it's great! We just walk on over and enjoy the beauty, the air, the slides and the swings.
We had to get out this morning. There is not much to do here during the winter; I guess because usually it's too cold. The last couple of days, though, have been really nice...highs in the upper 50's. It's still a little cool because of the wind but still very nice and sunny. So anyway, I had to take my little outdoors man outside!
he found a stick (of course)...
he LOVES the swing and he has learned to hold on so he can do it all by himself!
We went for a walk...
a we found this rabbit and he was obsessed with playing on it...can you tell?

then we saw a fox...
these trees are everywhere here but I absolutely love them...I always stand in awe when I see one glistening in the sun!

Happy Thursday!
Love,
me and my munchkin













No comments:
Post a Comment