Sunday, June 9, 2013

Random-ness


This blog is so random tonight to go along with my brain lately...So enjoy!
I got a sweet card from my Pinelake Church family in Mississippi! They celebrated with me the year anniversary of my baptism!IMG_2156
The Weather here has been so Beautiful! We have been outdoors every single day! Today we did a little hiking!
IMG_2158
My husband cannot have gifts in his truck and not give them! This was one of my Mother's Day gifts that came in early so he gave it to me early...lol!
*Great CD! I highly recommend!
IMG_2160
I was able to get out for a little bit by myself the other day and I rang in the Spring Weather with a Java Chip from Starbucks. So yummy!
IMG_2161
We pretty much have everything packed up (this is just a section) and ready to move into our house! We close Tuesday!
IMG_2163
Sweet little feet in my lap snuggling the other night after bath. I know his right toes are blurry because of course he moved just as I snapped the picture.
IMG_2164
Hubby made us the best pancakes! He learned from his pa (his grandfather) and they are really soooo good! The best pancake you will put in your mouth!
IMG_2165
We were so Blessed and Excited to serve with Element Church (in Cheyenne) for the Community Day. Cheyenne is where we have decided to make our home so we were ignited to have an opportunity to serve our new home town community and shine the love of Christ!
We helped paint the inside of the COMEA shelter.
*my pictures are a little blurry because they are with my phone and we had a lot of painting to do so I was trying to capture the moment and move on.
IMG_2166
IMG_2167
IMG_2168
Since we already had a babysitter for Walker we decided to have a lunch date after we finished painting.
We went to our favorite hamburger place here...Sanford's! It is so good and they give you waaayyyyy too much but we were so hon-gry that we ate every crumb left.
I had my normal bacon cheese burger and cajun fries with Sweet-Tea...Ok this is totally off the record, but for my southern friends...sweet tea is not as easy to come by up here or at least not "southern" sweet tea. There is a story about me walking into a local bakery here and asking for sweet tea and they didn't have any...I mean, do you need to make some? no, we don't "have" any. Culture shock...again! But oh, Sanfords! :) They have "southern" sweet tea and you better believe that I had me 2 1/2 glasses yesterday!
But anyway, the hubs got his fave...it's called the "Cardiac Arrest"....Can you even imagine why????? I mean look at it! Meat, fried onion rings, fried pickles and he added mustard, ketchup and lettuce...I mean his mouth is not even big enough to take a full bite!
IMG_2169
Just a little friend on the side of the road in Morraine Park Campground
IMG_2171
Well, I hope that gives you a little update in our life lately!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment