Sunday, June 9, 2013

Easter 2013...in Pictures


Well really I just wanted to post these pictures to Facebook but for some reason I am having some technical difficulties...go figure! Me and electronics do not mesh very well!
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life."
Thank God for the truth of those words! That because of Jesus overcoming death, we, who believe in Him will also overcome death! This day is so special and Praise God that Jesus is Alive!
Walker woke up and I gave him his Easter basket. I'm still not sure how I feel about the "bunny" getting all the credit for the things that I have picked out for him! so for now I just say "look what you got for Easter!" And everything that he gets can fit in his basket! He got the CARS movie, CARS plate, bowl, cup, fork, spoon, and sippy cup and he got some Hot Wheels Cars (daddy's pick) that he has not parted with all morning except at Church and he got CARS ring pops and the Jesus story jelly beans and of course his cute little mini utility bin from Thirty-One with his name on it!
IMG_1403
IMG_1404
We had our Easter breakfast and headed to Church! At Church we had more breakfast and lots of fellowship as we celebrated our risen Savior!
Family Pic's!
IMG_1405
IMG_1406
IMG_1407
IMG_1408
Walker ate the WHOLE time!
IMG_1409
IMG_1410 IMG_1411 IMG_1412 IMG_1413
then he thought he might drive us home...
IMG_1415 IMG_1417
wrong! ha look at those rosy cheeks as he said "cheese"
IMG_1420
We dyed Easter Eggs last night and after nap time we are planning on hiding them and going on a hunt and then we will crash the rest of the day!
IMG_1400
IMG_1402
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
love, The Sessums Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment