Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Stuff


I just wanted to post an update about our life lately. My My the words that my little boy can say since giving up the paci. I'm seriously considering limiting a paci with the next child if possible. We have had a really good last few days. Dad worked the night shift all last week and that was really hard. We are so ready for his regular schedule to start around the first of March but just asking God what He wants from us right now since we know that He is sovereign and He is allowing these few weeks of craziness. Please pray that we will be content with where He has us right now. So this week...
-We looked at houses! This is so exciting for us because we are so over the life of living out of boxes. Our apartment is about 900 square feet (if that) and our 3rd bedroom is serving as our storage room. We are so ready to have a permanent home here.
-I had my first girls night out! It was so much fun and I needed it! God has truly blessed me!
-Walker has been seperated from "paci" for good (sniff, sniff). He is doing so well. He doesn't even ask for it. Naps and bedtime are still a fight but I think that's just because all he wants to do is PLAY!
-With the "paci" gone, he is saying just about every word that we do. His newest are God and Jesus which just blesses my heart :), cookie (not that he eats very many cookies but he loves the book "If you give a mouse a cookie"), Joe (Jason Aldeans song "Joe Diffie"), fix it, and please.
-I had a mole and a "sun spot" removed and they both came back cancer free! Praise God! Just say NO to the tanning bed, girls! I'm certainly paying for it but so blessed that every spot they remove comes back clear but I have had 3 pre-cancerous spots! You only get one body...take care of it! ok off the soapbox.
-I went to my first MOPS meeting! I am enjoying meeting all the new people!
Well, I am pretty sure I forgot something guess that's it!
Please pray for...
a house
contentment with the crazy schedule right now
more friends and people to do life with
Love to y'all!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment