Sunday, June 9, 2013

Creating


Do you ever wonder where all these photos on Facebook and Pinterest come...you know the ones with the quotes or bible verses on them with just beautiful images? Well I don't! You may know because I am usually a little slow when it comes to new "trends." But, I think I have an idea anyway. Today (with a little free time on my hands) I was trying to create a header for this blog and I did but then I just decided to use my picture of my family because there is not another more beautiful picture in the world! I know I'm a little biased! But any how I ran across this awesome little website called liveluvcreate.com and I'm seriously in love with it. Basically, you just create a profile and start creating your own pictures with whatever background and text and all kinds of different "tools" you want! I haven't played on it very long but from the little I did, I loved it! So if you are in to creating your "own" stuff it is a great website!
my little creation...
blog_header-341199
That's my randomness for today!
Candace
*PS- I am not getting paid for advertisement from that website. I just wanted to share something that I liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment